- April 6th. Midget Wrestling
- April 21st. Founder’s Day.
- May 11th. BBQ and Mug Night.
- June 23rd. Tailgate
- August 10th-12th. Camping Trip
- September 8th. Golf Outing
Please join us for this year’s remaining events:
- Mug Night December 15
If you have any questions about upcoming events please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Past events this year:
- Golf Outing – Sep 9th
- Tailgate, Brewers Vs Cubs – July 30th
- Family Zoo Day – June 24th
- Midget Wrestling – March 3rd
- Founder’s Day – April 1st
- Escape Room – April 22nd
- BBQ/Mug Night – May 12th
- Escape Room – May 28th
Two of our alumni have received awards from the College of Engineering. Join us in saying congratulations!
Read the article on Marquette’s website here: http://www.marquette.edu/alumni/awards/recipients-eng.php
Thanks everyone for making this years golf outing a complete success.
We have two new board members. Join us in welcoming them.
Check out some articles and pictures we dug up on the infamous Chester Budney.
Events in 2016:
- September 17th, Golf outing. We will be returning to the Great South Hills Golf Course. Why did we ever leave?
- October, Triangle Oktoberfest TBD
- December/January, Holiday Party TBD
- February 27th, Engineering Alumni Brunch
- March 18th, mug night. First Friday of March madness.
- April 9th, Founder’s day at the Tripoli shrine
- April 23rd, family event at the museum
- June 24th, National Tailgate. Tour de Triangle Milwaukee
- July 23rd, Our Tailgate
- August 19th-21st. Camping Trip. Wolf River
Thanks to everyone that came to this years golf outing and annual meeting.
Please welcome our new board members.
New board positions will be selected at next months meeting.
Upcoming events this summer:
Brewers Tailgate, June 27th. Contact Brian Colmone.
Camping Trip, Canoeing on the Wisconsin river. July 11th-12th. Contact Aaron Baska.
Golf Outing, September 12th. Contact Brian Colmone.
Triangle challenge coins are here. We ordered the first lot of 100 coins. They are available for purchase at $20. Each coin has a unique serial number. Coins 001-010 are going to be auctioned off at a later date.
Basic Idea of a Challenge Coin:
The tradition of a challenge is the most common way to ensure that members are carrying their organizations coin. The challenge only applies to those members that have been given a coin. The challenge, which can be made at any time, begins with the challenger drawing his coin, and slapping or placing the coin on the table or bar. In noisy environments, continuously rapping the challenge coin on a surface may initiate the challenge. (Accidentally dropping a challenge coin is considered to be a deliberate challenge to all present.) Everyone being challenged must immediately produce the coin for their organization and anyone failing to do so must buy a round of drinks for the challenger and everyone else who has their challenge coin. However, should everyone challenged be able to produce their coin, the challenger must buy a round of drinks for the group.
If you are interested in the auction for one of the first 10 coins made please email email@example.com.
If you are interested in purchasing a coin for $20 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org..